Sunday 12 December 2010

Phone Interview

Well after waiting for AGES on the 29th of September I logged into my email account to find this.....

Dear Rebecca

We are pleased to inform you that you have been invited to a telephone interview. To continue, please login to your Yummy Jobs account and follow the instructions to choose a suitable date and time for you.

 We look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
The Yummy Jobs Team


Well after phoning my Mum, I went straight on to the Yummy Jobs site to pick a interview time. The sooner the better I thought, so I selected 3pm on the 5th of October.

On the day of the interview I was nervous, but so excited. I sat staring at my phone for about twenty minutes before 3pm. 3.02PM and my phone finally rang. I was interviewed by Hannah from Yummy Job. She was very friendly and explained it was just an informal chat to find out a little bit more about myself. After confirming a few details she asked me a number of questions...
-Why I wanted to do the program
-What I knew about the program already
-What roles interested me on the program
-To explain about a time where I had to deal with a difficult customer and how I dealt with the situation.
-If I had any tattoos or piercings
-If I would manage working in extreme heat
-If I would mind sharing accommodation with people from different countries.

Finally she asked if I had any questions and explained that I would hear back after they had interviewed all the applicants.

The wait began again......xx

No comments:

Post a Comment