Tuesday 28 December 2010

Flights .....

Well today I finally booked my flights :)



I am flying British Airways from Edinburgh going via Gatwick on the 19th of June. My flight arrives in Orlando before 4pm so it gives me plenty of time to get some shopping in and get in the pool!!!

I will be staying until the 15th of September as my mum, dad and sister are coming for a holiday. We will be staying at Old Key West Resort, Bay Lake Towers and Royal Pacific Resort (Universal hotel).
                                                                     OLD KEY WEST

BAY LAKE TOWERS

                                                          ROYAL PACIFIC HOTEL
                                                                             


AHHHHHHHHH CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment